Google Web Search Gadget

There was an error in this gadget

17 May 2012

Smile you don't cry


Smile you don't cry

Sule Sutisna

Lagu ini antik, entah apa maksudnya karena pake bahasa inggris yang artinya  ngak jelas..... silahkan disimak :


Smile you don't cry


You want to say goodbye
I want to holiday
I give you food capcay
After dont cry

Try to look at the sky
Nothing to puyunghay
I want to you cingcay
Don't finish i ngacay

bridge :
I want you and me, always together.
Always together, i want you and me.
You dont running, me and the cry....

Reff :
For you.... i and the sky.
Nothing the wind of change, because i love you so much.
oh.. my love, my darling...
I too i love you...

Smile, you don't cry...
Smile, you don't cry...
Smile, you don't cry...



Simak juga videonya..........


Smile you don't cry 



Sumber :



No comments: